Title: Human Resources Generalist
Pay: $24.50/hr - Full-time; Salary Position; good benefits
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm (or similar)
Location: Greeley, CO
Position Details: This is a 52 week; 40-43 hrs. per week salaried position
Description: This position requires extreme accuracy and proficiency in the upkeep and entry of data into online and software-based systems, pulling monthly reports as required (or more often as needed) and for maintaining current and complete documentation of all projects. This position works closely with the Fiscal Director and the Executive Director; performs all duties as required and as assigned.
Responsibilities of this Human Resources position include the following duties: recruitment, hiring processes, onboarding, obtaining criminal record checks that are clear for all employees and regular volunteers prior to employment and every five years thereafter. Ensuring new hire orientation and tracking of staff professional development and various other HR duties as assigned. Performs all duties related to assigned Human Resources areas of responsibility including, typing, word processing, faxing, various receptionist and clerical duties and other duties as assigned.
This position is responsible for the completion of tasks, projects, and responsibilities in the following areas of Human Resources:
• Human Resources: prepare New Hire documents; assist with prep for Pre-Service; facilitating, organizing and executing events for New Hires for Onboarding Trainings, etc.
• Program Operations: Ensure that all Center Child Care Licenses are current and renewed annually; update all Center data required by Colorado Shines annually; ensure that all Center Business Licenses are renewed annually.
• Fiscal: placing monthly Supply Orders with approved vendors and providing the AP Fiscal Assistant with that purchase documentation; following up on backorders; etc.
• Translator: serves as a translator from English to Spanish as well as Spanish to English for both written documentation; forms; policies; etc. and oral conversations; trainings; etc. for program administration.
• Other duties as assigned.
1. BA degree in Human Resources or Business Management.
2. One (1) year experience in Human Resources/Personnel administration
3. Knowledge of computer programs and detail-oriented.
Applications and Job Descriptions avail. from 8-4 p.m. at CEEN or www.ceen.org. Applications and documentation for education and experience; (1) transcripts, (2) degrees, and (3) official letters documenting hours of verified experience, will be accepted by CEEN Head Start, 710 11th Avenue, Suite L90, Greeley, CO 80631 until position is filled. CEEN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.